Newsletter

Monday, December 8, 2014

Polar Express Pancake Breakfast...Did You Survive It?




Although the temperature wasn't freezing and the winds weren't blowing...it WAS raining! Lots of OES students and their parents hopped aboard the
Polar Express anyway.  Lots of pajama-clad children were greeted by a conductor, Frosty, and Santa Claus. Many thanks to  the P.T.A. and all the families for coming out to help raise money for our school.  I saw Connor, Sarah Reilly, and Chloe...but thank goodness they had really good waitresses. Poor Emily and Olivia had to put up with this one...

But, I learned that having a lot of back up support in the kitchen made my job a lot easier than I ever remembered my days as a waitress being!  Thanks to all the families that contributed further by also leaving me TIPS which will go towards our after Christmas classroom STEM projects.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, Mrs. Johnson had some major waitressing skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a blast!! Hate we missed it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- I NEED that t-shirt Mrs J.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a great breakfast but sorry we did not see you Ms. Johnson!

    ReplyDelete