Newsletter

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Being Kinder than Necessary



This past week was a tough one for me as I had to be absent from the classroom Monday to see a hand doctor, half a day Tuesday for an operation, and half a day Thursday to go back to the doctor to check the results. Losing the tip of my finger was quite an ordeal! In the future I will be hiring professionals to do yard work!!But, through it all I was reminded that little kindnesses are soooo appreciated.  I so appreciated...

Mrs. Gault for typing up my sub plans because my handwritten ones weren't very legible!

My 4th grade team for helping out by splitting up my class when my sub called in sick and they had to get another!

Miss Morrison for unpacking my lunch and handing me my sandwich!

My class for trying to focus on doing their best all week and proving it by 14 students getting an "A" on their long division test!

Shelby, Reese, and Sydnee getting signed papers stapled and put in folders when I couldn't!

Reese and her mom for sending in the best little orange and celery pumpkin snacks for everyone!

Julia sending me the sweetest note ever!

Dr. Falcon for doing an incredible job on my finger operation!  (After I told him in the operating room, I had just signed a contract for a hand modeling job : )

My husband for cooking, cleaning, and chauffeuring me all week!

Cooper trying to be a perfect angel!







1 comment:

  1. I am so happy every one is helping you and you do need people to help you with yard work

    ReplyDelete